Planning your Wedding
No other day is quite like your wedding day, and we at the McGovern Alumni Center look forward to helping you make it the day you’ve always dreamed of!
The following services are included in all of our wedding packages:
- Professional, one-on-one assistance and guidance from one of our event coordinators
- Detailed meetings leading up to your wedding day, including a final meeting the week before to finalize the schedule, set up, and final payment
- Set-up and tear down of event. We supply the following:*
- Cushioned chairs
- Service tables (such as unity candle table, guest book table, etc.)
- Staffing for the duration of your event
- Assistance decorating the day of the event
- Music available upon request
- Rooms for bridal party preparation
- Full-length mirror in the bridal preparation room
- Audio equipment for the ceremony (speakers, microphones, and auxiliary hook-ups)
*Linens and decorations not included
Event Coordinators will:
- Help guide you through scheduling day-of events, finalizing ceremony details, and planning the layout
- Oversee/direct the rehearsal and the ceremony processional
NDSU Alumni Center Wins Couples Choice Award
The Harry D. McGovern Alumni Center at NDSU won a Couples Choice Award from WeddingWire.com.
The Wedding Wire Couples Choice Awards recognize the top five percent of local wedding professionals from the Wedding Wire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism based on feedback from couples, according to the website. The Alumni Center was the only winner in the Ceremony and Reception Venue category for North Dakota in 2014 and one of three winners in 2015.
For a complete list of winners, please visit www.weddingwire.com/couples-choice-awards.