Planning Your Event
We at the McGovern Alumni Center understand the needs of business groups and our role in the success of customer events. Our experienced event management staff will help you throughout all aspects of your event planning.
Your event rental includes:
- Professional, one-on-one assistance and guidance from one of our event coordinators
- Set-up and tear down of event. We supply the following:*
- Round tables that can seat up to eight people
- Head Table
- Cushioned chairs
- Bar set-up (if applicable)
- Service tables (such as buffet, registration table, etc)
- Cocktail tables
- Staffing for the duration of your event
- One bill, as payments for bar and caterer go through us
- Free Wi-Fi
*Linens not included
The McGovern Alumni Center works with a contracted bar service to accommodate events that request a bar service. Please work with your Event Coordinator to arrange this.
In order to ensure success of your event, please provide all set-up needs to your coordinator. This would include the table set up, AV requests, the event schedule and a final headcount 48 hours prior to the event.
Directions and Parking
Guest parking is located to the south of the McGovern Alumni Center. For larger groups, contact your Event Coordinator for further parking instructions.
The McGovern Alumni Center is located to the east of campus on University Drive.